At this time, I would like to mention that the week long trial was an adequate service. I did meet a few people through their network. Their interface is simple and updating your profile is a breeze. I would have happily continued service had I not encountered the previously stated issue. Unfortunately, there was more to follow...
January, of this year, I was charged another $161 by speeddate. When I called personally to report the mistake and verify that I was no longer using their services, they still refused to refund the wrongly withdrawn money. I am now working with my bank to dispute this. Speeddate's complete lack of cooperation has left me feeling stolen from. I am very dissatisfied. I am trying to stay optimistic and hope my bank can work with them to refund my money.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
- Wrongly getting charged monthly
- Wrongly charged for monthly subscription!
- dispute for wrong tax in bill on 29.11.2014
- complaint about termination fee charge
- 1-800-pack -rat containers wrongly shipped
- Poor Billing
- ATT Billing
- Cancelled contract and took money from checking account
- Ignorant Eployee
- Wrongly priced coupons
- Worst Lender!!
- Service complaint reviews
- Refuses to make paid order right
- wrongly charged
- Gentle Dental....AVOID
- Return of new phone
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you
San Mateo, California 94404